Hunter British Ford Group's mission is to encourage the preservation and enjoyment of British Ford Motor Vehicles regardless of model or condition in a family environment.
- It doesn't matter whether your car is a show pony or an old survivor or you don't own a car at all. If you have an interest in British Fords you can become a part of this great club for just $50 per year.
- Membership is not automatically guaranteed and is conditional of acceptance by the committee. After applying you will be notified if you are accepted.
- If your application is not accepted you’re joining fee will be refunded.
- Membership does not guarantee that any vehicle you own will be accepted by the club on the Historic plate system which depends on agreement that the vehicle fits the profile of the aims of the club and all conditions for Historic registration.
What do you get for my membership?
- 12 months of full website access including the ability to participate in our members only For Sale and Wanted Forum Sections
- Access to online workshop manuals which the club has in its library although a larger selection may be available through members but not uploaded to the site.
- Automatic mail out of our quarterly club magazine, The Sporty Note.
- You will be kept up to date via email regarding all upcoming events, member's parts requests and other items of interest to British Ford owners.
- And best of all - you will become part of the best family oriented car club in the Hunter region!
How do I join? It's easy.
- From the top menu select “How to Join”
- This page describes the process to join with links to the forms and a description on how to pay the annual fees.
So if you are interested join us. We normally meet at about 19.30 the first Wednesday of every third month at Charlestown Leagues Club. 8 Bula Street Charlestown after a friendly dinner in the restaurant from about 18.00.
If I do my job correctly you should be able to find the date of the next meeting on this web site under articles, sub menu events.
We look forward to meeting you soon.