Hunter British Ford Group's mission is to encourage the preservation and enjoyment of British Ford Motor Vehicles regardless of model or condition in a family environment.
- It doesn't matter whether your car is a show pony or an old survivor or you don't own a car at all. If you have an interest in British Fords you can become a part of this great club for just $50 per year.
- Members with cars other than Classic Fords are also welcome to apply if you want to participate in club activities but not if the sole reason is to have cheap registration.
- All vehicles are required to comply with RMS regulations for Historic or Classic vehicles
What do you get for my membership?
- 12 months of full website access ( or 6 months if you join mid year) including the ability to participate in our members only For Sale and Wanted Forum Sections
- Automatic mail out of our quarterly club magazine, The Sporty Note.
- You will be kept up to date via email regarding all upcoming events, member's parts requests and other items of interest to British Ford owners.
- And best of all - you will become part of the best family oriented car club in the Hunter region!
How do I join? It's easy.
- From the top menu select “membership / How to Join” and follow the Process through to completion
So if you are interested join us, we normally meet at about 19.30 the first Wednesday of every third month at Charlestown Bowling Club. 5 Lincoln Street Charlestown after a friendly dinner in the restaurant from about 18.00.
You should be able to find the date of the next meeting on this web site under articles, sub menu events.
We look forward to meeting you soon.